Take time for the small things and the big things handle themselves. Some of the habits that make you feel accomplished, enriched and stronger only take about five minutes — like reading or doing sit-ups.
Are you calling me fat?! Are you calling me fat?!
This is so wrong, I barely know where to begin. Oh wait, I already did – I'm not fat. Fuckwit horoscope. Anyway, I have big things to do, and there is no way that doing the small things will make/let the big things handle themselves. No Way. I will, nonetheless, read a bit today. The NYT magazine has an interesting article on auditory hallucinations, for instance. I'm going to go read that now. And just in case It was calling me fat, I'm going to start to break in the reconstructed fixie. ... fuckwit horoscope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hate to ruin the energy you have built up over dissing this horoscope- which might actually help you accomplish something... but don't you have a bunch of little patches that need to be implemented to take care of the much larger issue of DST compliance at work???
We'll just ignore the fact that every larger issue is really a set of smaller things that can be done... and that like most- this horoscope plays on the broader nature of things to try to be pertinent to each and every individual... though nice job stickin' it to 'um.
The small-things-that-are-part-of-a-big-thing don't count. It's talking about the small things I do anyway, like reading and sit-ups (nevermind that I don't do sit-ups; I read, dammit) and that's not going to help get anything done, unless it leaves me rested and goddamned eager to do the big things tomorrow. Classic procrastination, Evan — Smooth, Delicious, Superb.
Fine interpret it in the least helpful way possible.
What I want to know is- What are they reading that it only takes them five minutes???
Post a Comment