You could wait all day for someone to get his or her act together. Do what makes sense for you to feel complete. Nothing's so important that you have to put off for tomorrow what you could do today.
I suppose this could relate to work – the network monitoring server is dying, slowly, and I took it upon myself to move the services to another server rather than waiting for someone else to get on top of it. But that did very little to make me feel complete. Yeah, that's about it. Well, that, and the work that was so important that I had to put other stuff off for tomorrow. So.
I'm not sure I even want to touch the last sentence. ‘Cause – really – everything gets put off until tomorrow, unless I happened to finish it today. And I finished nothing today; just created more work for myself. Procrastination is a skill I've mastered over the years. Oh yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment