I've spent the past week getting all of our Sun Solaris servers upgraded to accommodate the DOE's alteration to the DST start and end dates. And all of the Java installations on those servers. And our Document Management System... which I didn't finish.
So I'm pretty pleased that my Verizon cell phone thinks that the time is now 2:27 rather than 3:27 (which is the "real" time). The Cingular work-phone jumped to 3a right on schedule.
Good job, Cingular. And good job, Verizon, but mainly because you make me feel better about myself.
(And it looks like this website is off, too. By an hour... and five minutes. Doesn't anyone use NTP anymore?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just check to see if they've updated things yet. I don't think they have. Interesting.
Nope. They haven't. I'll go check to see what I told it my timezone is.
Okay, so I changed it from "GMT-5 EST" to "GMT-5 EDT" and that fixed it. I guess that's their work-around. I don't like it.
Post a Comment