You love spontaneous fun as much as the next person -- but you also know when it's time to buckle down and get serious. Unfortunately, not everyone else does, and this could negatively affect the harmony of your day. A flighty person who doesn't know the definition of the word 'preparation' will throw a wrench into your carefully laid plans. But don't worry -- if you summon up every ounce of your flexibility, you will be able to handle it with grace!
The hindsight bias does this horoscope a mighty favor. As will probably be the case with every post-hoc horoscope analysis. (Oooh, I could actually read it in the morning, and then I'd get to see how well the expectancy-confirmation bias played out.)
I had plans to buckle down today and install the last of the daylight savings time patches today, but that hasn't happened, and probably won't. The person who “affected the harmony of [my] day” wasn't “flighty” so much as “hungover” and definitely knows the definition of the word “preparation” and how to “buckle down”. I don't think there wasn't a “wrench” involved. And my plans were far from “carefully laid”. Today did require an “ounce” of “flexibility”. While there is some chance that I handled it with “grace”, writing about probably costs me a few points.
Regardless of my horoscope and any biases influencing this writing, today was fun -- spontaneous fun. Not a bad thing at all. Wandering around downtown with a good friend was good, even if it was cut a little short. I need to work less, not more. It's just unfortunate that I need to install those patches during off-hours. I also think the person in question will handle it with grace, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment