Saturday, January 13, 2007

I am Jack's Hacking Cough.

Capricorn
You wake up with no plans, no agenda and no idea what the day will bring. Is this a recipe for adventure or disaster? Team up with a Sagittarius person and it's definitely the former.


Well, let's see. I woke up several times today. First was at roughly 8:00am, just long enough to take some DayQuil, which strangely put me right back to sleep. (What's that? Am I sure it was DayQuil and not its evil twin NyQuil? Yes, I am sure. Because whatever I took a shot of this morning did not taste like rancid Jägermeister as NyQuil does. That said, don't call my friend evil. Three shots of NyQuil fixes just about anything. Kind of like Drano, paper towels, and electrical tape.) Then I woke up again around Noon to tell my dad that I was, in fact, still sick and did not want to go see a movie. Then I woke up for real when a friend called. I'm not sure if she's a Sagittarius since I have no memory for birthdays and don't ask people for their sign. I'm going to pretend she is, just to make sure that today is an adventure. An adventure in staying hydrated and attempting not to cough off the entire lining of back of my throat. For the third day in a row. I did take a shower, though, so maybe I don't smell like death. But now my feet are cold. Warming them up will certainly be an adventure. Thanks, Horoscope. (Well, whatever. Horoscope certainly nailed the "no plans, no agenda, and no idea" part.)

No comments: