Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hmm...

This is the kind of thing I'm hoping to avoid. The... what to call it... fear-based society? Not cool. I don't have a lot to say about it, other than I think it's bad, and I suppose that's all there is to it. The big bad world stomps on ideals and tough shit if you want or try to think otherwise.

Edit: The blog I linked to removed all of its postings -- but it was a posting about being worried that employers would find the blog and... be biased. And potential litigation.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Not hard to avoid when you so frequently fill your blog with such personal and fascinating information...

e.t.c. said...

You must have also missed the memo on this being a no-sarcasm zone.

I don't think I claimed to be filling my blog with fascinating personal information, just that I wanted to feel comfortable doing it, at least in terms of not worrying about current and future employment.

Meredith said...

You ought to know by now- I'm just not good with Memos...

besides- No Sarcasm Zone???

Wrench all meaning out of life, why don't ya.

e.t.c. said...

I'm not saying it won't be hard for me, too.