While on the Metro today, a woman behind me stumbled as she was standing up and caught herself--that's right--on my ass. Not my belt, not my back pockets, my ass.
Ergo, my ass is extant and, somewhat unbelievably, functional.
~Evan
A retirement plan for your glia.
While on the Metro today, a woman behind me stumbled as she was standing up and caught herself--that's right--on my ass. Not my belt, not my back pockets, my ass.
Ergo, my ass is extant and, somewhat unbelievably, functional.
~Evan
2 comments:
Is That what you consider to be good ass functionality???
I can think of a lot of better things for you to be doing with it...
ah well- was she cute???
Starting from being told that I "have no ass", yes, that's the functionality that I'm talking about.
She was in her forties and not really cute. I think she may have held on for a little longer than regaining balance required.
A frat-boy-looking guy and his barbie doll made several jokes about sexual harassment, too. That was kinda funny.
All in all, it interrupted listening to music.
Post a Comment